Midtown Condo is 30 minutes away from the center of New Cairo and 5 minutes from Al Sokhna highway. It is located on the Diplomatic Street near the Olympic and Diplomatic cities.
The architectural design concept is ‘a dance between harmony and movement’; which is physically translated through the wave-like forms of the buildings’ dynamic façades. The design’s visible rhythm will surely please you every day.
Here, everything you need will be steps away; swimming pools, barbecue areas, a music park and a mall.
The spaces we offer range from 110sqm to 375sqm and the unit types are apartments and penthouses. The residential buildings only cover 18% of the 60-acer compound. The remaining 82% is turned into charming greenery and lakes.
Unit Types & Pricing
|Unit type||Starting Area in m²||Price Starting From|
|Mall Ground Floor Retail||210||8990000|
|Mall First Floor Retail||110||2850000|
|Mall Second Floor Retail||110||2850000|